A lot of people can cook but it’s not necessary that thosewho are good at cooking are also good at baking. In baking, there are particular procedures that need to be followed and there are common ingredients like baking soda, flour, yeast, and more. If you’re looking for easy baked goods recipes that you can do while you’re at home, then read through this article to find out more.
Banana Nut Muffins
Stevia is an herb that originates from a leafy shrub that’s closely related to marigolds, chrysanthemums, ragweeds, and sunflowers. Stevia is widely known as a wholesome sugar substitute, and consumers around the globe put it to use to steer clear of the negative nutritional effects of sugar while still enjoying sweet food and drinks. Stevia contains zero calories and is around 200 times sweeter than ordinary sugar.
The very first recipe on our list is Banana Nut Muffins. According to Sweet Leaf website, the bread is a fan favorite among high-protein diet lovers such as roasted chicken and pork, making muffins a great pair to these dishes.
2 packets Stevia Powder
10 drops Stevia Liquid, vanilla flavor
¼ cup walnuts, chopped
2 ripe bananas
1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 cup spelt flour
3 tbsp. Coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp. Unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp. Ground flax seeds
6 tbsp. Water
- First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Make paper sheets along a muffin or baking pan.
- Then, using a bowl, blend together the bottom flax seeds and add water. Set aside for some time. Use another bowl to mix together the baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Set this aside as well.
- Smash some bananas with the flax seeds and water mixture. Then it’s time to include the Stevia Powder and Vanilla Stevia Liquid Drops. Add the coconut oil and almond milk, and mix them well. Put in a tablespoon of almond milk when the mixture is thick enough.
- Mix the wet components with the dry ones. Add walnuts to the mix and stir well.
- Put around 2 scoops of batter onto the pan. Bake them for about 25 minutes until golden or use the toothpick to test. Enable the baked muffins to cool-down for about 15 minutes and serve.
Chocolate Chip Brownies
Brownies are classic pastries served after any meal.
1 cup Stevia Powder
¼ cup butter, melted
2 pcs eggs
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
⅓ cup of sugar
½ cup flour, whole wheat grains
½ cup flour, all-purpose
1 tsp. baking powder
⅛ tsp. salt
¼ cup buttermilk, non-fat
¼ cup of vegetable oil
¼ cup chocolate mini chips
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the baking pan with a non-stick spray in the meantime.
- Mix the cocoa powder and melted butter and leave it aside before the mixture cools down.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add the Stevia Powder and sugar. Then add the flours, salt and baking powder to the large bowl. Slowly add the buttermilk, cocoa mixture, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil. Gradually add the chocolate chips as well.
- Place the whole batter onto the baking pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. Let it cool down before you cut it into slices.
You can also let your children create these easy baked goods recipes.